Wednesday 13 March 2013

♥ Tale as old as time.. ♥

Me and mines awesome trial mummy went to checks out da ToddleeDoo fair togethers and me picked up some really awesome stuffies there. We saw this dress that you abouts to see and we knew me hads to have it.. so we wents halfsies on it. Thankies! ♥

For 350 lindens you gets a really pretties gown. Me felt like a proper Princess in it. The texture is even animated on the skirt, so it looks like it's sparkling. It even comes with a rose to holds. You can't see it in dis pic, but even dat is cute. Me wents to the awesome Magicland Park to takes this photo. Me nots even managed to gets around all da rides/the whole park.. but if you nots been, it really coolies.. and you should go. Can't wait to go back there and finish off going on everything and sploring some more.

Please clicks image to view.. it looks much betters if you does dat for some reason..

[singing] Ohhh, isn't this amazing / It's my favorite part because, you'll see / Here's where she meets Prince Charming / But she won't discover that it's him / 'Til chapter three.
Outfit: Belle Costume from .::[tinyOWL]::.
Hair: Flora [Brown Diamond] from D!va (Collabor88)
Pose: Tude from .Click. Poses 
Location: Magicland Park

In other news me is enrolled in dance classes now.. ballet, jazz and modern dance class. Mines trial mummy (prolly soons to be official mummy me hopes) gots me enrolled at the "On Your Toes Dance Studio" Thankies! Me has yet to go, but when me does.. me wills be sure to blog about it. ♥

We lives on a really cool family roleplay community sim.. it's nice to has so many other families all arounds you. We does lag a lot sometimes, buts them gonna be workings on dat. It does feels nice to be a part of something bigger. Gibs me a chance to make some fwiends too.. cos me not got many.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio