Tuesday 7 May 2013

♥ Ballet with Mummy ♥

Mummy tried to get me enrolled everywhere for ballet, but couldn't find a Dance Studio to take me on right now.. so, mummy went out of her way and decided to try to teach me herself until I can enroll somewhere.

These outfits came from the Limited 50 event.. from Petite Bowtique. 
There's an adult version and toddleedoo version available.. both came with a ballet bar and outfit. Super cute.

Arms up!

And extend your leg behind you..

Mummy showing me how it's done - perfect form!


And reach!

Outfits: 
(On me) Limited Ballet ToddleeDoo Outfit from {Petite Bowtique} [Limited 50]
(On mummy) Limited Ballet Adult Outfit from {Petite Bowtique} [Limited 50]
Hair on me: Mayumi3 (brown diamond) from D!va
Hair on mummy: Tristana w/Roots - honey from TRUTH
Bars: 
Mine: Limited Ballet Barre TD Baby from {Petite Bowtique}
Mummys:  Limited Ballet Adult Barre from {Petite Bowtique}

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio