Thursday 30 May 2013

♥ Buggin' ♥

Now bugs I don't really like.. generally anything creepy crawly, flappy, buggy or icky. I especially can't stand butterflies.. I have a phobia of them! (I know.. I'm totally a weirdo) 

Anyways, when my friend Randa showed me that she had made a lady bug outfit for the CK toddler avatar.. I practically begged her to make it for the Toddleedoo too because it just looked super cute. I know what I said about bugs, but when somethings cute.. it's cute. Y'know? Anyway, like the awesome person she is she totally surprised me by actually making it.

It comes with the antennae, heart glasses, binky with lady bug hanging from it, lady bug wings, clothing HUD, mesh top, skirt, shoes and doll wearing a matching outfit. You leave little lady bug prints when you walk too. Cute! Go grab yours at Basically Bratty Kids now! ♥ 

Outfit: *TD* Lil Ladybug from Basically Bratty Kids
Hair: DadeeDoo Hairs - Blacks from Cute Bytes
Nails: Shine NailPolish - TD (red) from oh Daisies/.Petit Poussin. (Style Me)
Ring: Mesh Flower Ring - 8 colours in HUD (ToddleeDoo) from Kaci's Creations
Pose: Kids Pack 01 (2) from Purple Poses



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio