Saturday 30 November 2013

♥ Huggles ♥

Yay big hugs to everyone that reads this! Free hugs are on me! ♥

I've been busy helping mummy set up Bubbles Lane on the Bubblegum sim. Also been really busy setting up my new store *Awwdorable* which you can find here: *Awwdorable*

This outfit is super adorable, it came in different colours but I just had to have it in pink. For once it's a different animal than a panda.. it's a.. bunny! Gasp! Absolutely love That's So {Kyoot} and can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

Credits:

Outfit: Lil Bunny Hoodie (Pink) from That's So {Kyoot}
Hair: Alexis - Browns from Ploom
Ring: Pandoo Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Conversation Trinke -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Cheek Sparkles from Oh Daisies (Closed)
Nails: Glitter nails from Oh Daisies (Closed)
Bear I'm hugging: Mia LIFE - Big Teddy (entertainment) from * AR *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio