Saturday 3 May 2014

♥ Under the Rainbow ♥

So, yeah, it's that time again for Woodland Gatcha.. and as you can no doubt tell from this picture.. I went and grabbed a few goodies. I don't even think it's all out yet as I saw some empty spots, but regardless.. I grabbed as much as I could and got out!

I also went over to MishMish to pick up this adorable huggable doll.. I'm guessing it's to do with the new movie with Angelina Jolie, but, even if it's not.. it's so cute! Only 100 lindens and you get a little stamp book with it for the Enchanted Event. After you get your stamp book, you just go to 20 places that are participating and click the stamp thingo and boom.. you got a stamp in your book! Then once you got all 20 stamps you go to the prize room and pick out a prize. I picked out the crown and necklaces from O.M.E.N as they are resizable and super cute. You can find out all about it and get instructions on what to do, here: Enchantment in SL If you want more than one prize though, you may have to run through and do this a couple of times. Once was enough for today! 

Also.. because I've been asked three times now on whether I'm eating a corndog below (I had to actually ask someone what a corndog was) I want to clear up that it's a vanilla ice cream from this May's Woodland Gatcha from Say Cheese. 

Credits:
Shirt: Cute Shirt - Mom and Dads Lil Princess from *BABY*
Skirt: TD Snow Layered Mini Skirt MESH from Soken Kids
Shoes: Platform MaryJanes/Kawaii from Bad Seed Boutique
Hair: Marin Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills
Huggy: Malevolent to hug from MishMish (Enchanted Event, find in MishMish Store)
Ice cream: Vanilla Ice Cream from Say Cheese! (May Woodland Gatcha)
Crown: Sleeping Beauty's Crown from O.M.E.N (Enchanted Event Stamp Prize)
Rainbow: Ctton Candy Clouds : Pink Sprinkles COMMON from Winter Ravens (May Woodland Gatcha)
Watch: CottonCandy Watch (pink) from CutieCakes (May Woodland Gatcha)
Backpack: Sweetie Backpacks - Mint from Snips & Snails
ToddleeDoo - Hand poses from Cute Bytes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio