Tuesday 17 June 2014

♥ Owl be loving it ♥

Today I have this cute owl outfit from Foox Kids to show you. It's called "Pink Flowery Set Stella" - there's also a green version, but I'm not a huge green fan (pity that's all gatchas seem to spit out first for me.. green, green, green!) 

It comes with the clothing layer HUD for top and shorts, a mesh cardigan, adorable little sneakers, hair bow and a binky (complete with sucking noises)

I broke out some of my owl related things from my inventory that I forgot I had.. including this awesome shoulder owl from d-lab. It's animated too. Cute! Also the owl forehead sticker I got from a gatcha once from Petite Bowtique, thought it was appropriate.. and the sparkly owl necklace from LPB. Phew.. I went about owl overboard. I had a hoot doing it though! Okay, that was terrible.. -slinks off ashamed of herself for saying that-

 Credits:
Outfit: Pink Flowery Set Stella from Foox Kids
Hair: [01] Reading from Magika
Necklace: Glitter Baby Owly Necklace 6 RARE from LPB
Owl face sticker: Owl Face Sticker from Petite Bowtique
Ring: Ducky silhouette ring - silver from trinket
Phone: Keitai Smart Phone - Beary-san Pink from tsg (The Arcade June 2014)
Owl: Owl Shoulder 14 from d-lab
Nails: Pastel nails from *BABY*
Pose: Quirky 2 - Quirkly - from .click.

Special thanks to Estelah Breen (owner of Foox Kids)

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio