Wednesday 30 July 2014

♥ Brownies Camp here we come! ♥

So, this post was inspired by the fact that myself and two of my friends, Jelliee and Trinity, got into Brownies Camp. We got our acceptance letters and all got together to do this pose.. yay! I'm really excited, I've never been to camp before.. not sure what to expect. It's only a few days, but still.. I'm really looking forward to it. I was always envious of other kids doing their camp acceptance letter pictures.. and never thought I'd be doing my own. 

Okay, so it's not the super-duper expensive camp that everyone tries desperately to get into.. but it's with people that are nice and most of the people going I will have met at Brownies anyway.. whereas that other big camp I doubt I'd know anyone personally and it seems really intimidating. This is going to be really small and hopefully easy for me to deal with.. I don't do well with large groups of people.

So.. from the 8th to the 10th August I will be at Brownies Camp.. with that in mind, I doubt I'll be able to do any blogging until it's over. After that.. it's my RL holiday on the 11th August.. for a whole week.. although it's only up the road from me.. lol.. and it's a little uncertain at the moment as to whether it's still going ahead right now. Fingers crossed all will be fine and it will though.

I'm sorry I don't have the details of my friends outfits, but if there's something you like in particular about them I'm sure they'd let me know what it was if you asked me. I do know Trinity's hoodie and skirt are from my store Awwdorable though.. and we're all wearing my nails.. different ones. I spotted that and it made me laugh. I went with tropical, Trin went with cupcake and Jelliee went with drippy. Too funny. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

Credits:
On me:
Outfit: Sharon from Heffalumps
Hair: Marin - blondes pack from Wasabi Pills
Necklace: Playing Cards Wonderland Necklace from Buglets
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzies
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Tropical Nails - Toddleedoo from Awwdorable (All the little things event)
Letters from Brownies @ The Courtyard from Libby Farleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio