Friday 25 July 2014

♥ Sweet Baby ♥

Hey everyone,

I have an outfit from Foox Kids to show you today. It comes in two colours, this pink one and a green design. I'll be honest, this outfit isn't really my style.. rarely do I wear prim clothing and the prim attachments on this particular one aren't editable so it didn't fit me as well as it could have. I'm a bit of a chubby baby, so the prim part around my belly doesn't actually fit.. I had to move it forward.. but if you're a smaller baby and this outfit suits your style, then go forth and be a "Sweet Baby" ♥

Credits:
Outfit: Set of Clothes Pink Lucy from Foox Kids
Hair: Leighann - Blondes from Elikatira
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Tropical Nails - Toddleedoo from Awwdorable (Coming soon)
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 2 from .click.

Special thanks to Estelah Breen of Foox Kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio