Thursday 21 August 2014

♥ Elephantitis ♥

I seem to have come down with a case of elephantitis! Heffalumps has really outdone themselves with this beautiful outfit. It is a must have for your wardrobe, it's just so adorable. I actually wore this for nearly 3 days straight.. which is not like me! 

Up in my treehouse again today. I know I've used this pose recently.. but since it was with my a bigger avatar.. I think it's okay to recycle it so soon.

 Credits:
Outfit: Ella from Heffalumps
Hair: Amber // Natural Selection from Spellbound
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels

Special thanks to Heffalumps and FreshFace


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio