Friday 26 September 2014

♥ Blowing Kisses ♥

This adorable outfit is called "Ella" and comes from the awesome Tiny Buttons. The outfit comes with matching shoes, hair bow, a pixel heart necklace and a love bracelet, which are all incredibly cute. It even includes bloomers for under the dress (which is so handy, don't you just hate it when you realise you have no matching underwear for your outfit?!) and of course those pretty little sandals. "Ella" fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's too, which is always good to know!

I think kid ToddleeDoo's sometimes get a raw deal when it comes to clothing and although I'm a baby ToddleeDoo and therefore don't encounter it myself.. I know from my sisters experience (who is a kid ToddleeDoo) that a lot of outfits do not come with a kid version.. or they don't even specify what versions are included and then she buys it hoping it includes both and it doesn't. How annoying! So it's so nice when there are both options included. I can understand it can be tedious to include both, which is fine if you don't want to.. just label clearly that it doesn't fit kids! Endeth rant on behalf of my sister. lol

My mummy went on a date.. lots of bad things came to light with my previous "daddy" and we've all just had enough of it and finally cut ties once and for all (I hope). I should never have let him back in.. letting people back in sometimes only leads to more hurt and more messing with my head. I'm all for giving people another chance.. because I know it's only human to mess up or have issues and from my personal experience I wish so many people had given me another chance. Anyways, this new guy seems really nice, but it was just one date.. and I dunno how he feels about everything.. but I'm excited for my mummy. 

Having had a nice chat with him though I didn't realise how many people in Second Life found it necessary to lie. I can't wrap my head around it.. if you don't want to share information then don't, but don't lie about it.. just say it's personal and you'd rather not talk about real life. Also, the amount of people who lie about having terminal illnesses or them dying or someone else dying is just disgusting. I didn't realise it happens as often as it does. I've had the lying thing happen to me a couple of times, once a mother of mine told me she had cancer and then later on she admitted she lied (like why would you do that?!) I had another guy that I got close to say he was dying and then I got a message saying that he had passed away. Months down the line I look in his profile just for old times sake and his avatar is active and he's now grownup.. any messages I sent were never returned. Ugh, that's all I have to say.


Credits:
Outfit: Ella Fit from Tiny Buttons
Hair: [01] Shimmer from Magika
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats from Awwdorable
Pose: Diva - Diva 3 from .click.

Special thanks to Tiny Buttons and FreshFace



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio