Friday 17 October 2014

♥ Froggy Love ♥

I didn't know pink and green went so well together until I put together this adorable froggy outfit from Soken Kids. Super cute short sleeved shirt which I teamed with cargo shorts.. both for ToddleeDoo's which you can find in baby and kid sizes. 

Don't forget that Trunk or Treat is still going on either.. so if you've not been yet, go and check that out.

I'm currently watching "Stand up to cancer" while I write this, which is a show raising money for cancer research, it's very emotional. I've been in tears a couple of times.. I've just seen a segment on a 19 year old that did a video blog type thing of her life with cancer.. and then after it finished there was text that she died 6 weeks after the video. I really hoped she was going to make it. So sad. It seems everyone knows someone that has battled with cancer these days. I know I have. If you or someone you know is fighting cancer, my heart goes out to you and I hope you or they win the battle.

 Credits:
Shirt: TD BABY Froggie Short Sleeve Shirt MESH from Soken Kids
Shorts: TD Baby Dreamland Cargo Mini Shorts Mesh from Soken Kids
Sandals: Boho Sandals - Bubblegum from Little Closet
Hair: Sakura [Blondes / Pink Bears] fom Truth (Old Arcade item)
Bag: King of Frog Bag from Zenith (Arcade September)
Necklace: Fairytale Frogs Royal Prince Necklace Silver by Amber Shirakawa
Ring: Fierce Heart Ring - Green from Goth1c0
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Tropical Nails ToddleeDoo fom Awwdorable
Pose: Kawaii - Kawaii 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Soken Kids





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio