Wednesday 1 October 2014

♥ Oh so British ♥

Thought I'd try a different style of picture today because sometimes I feel a background can distract from an outfit.. and you don't get to see the full awesomeness because your eye is taken off looking at something else.

I love this outfit from Heffalumps. It's very patriotic and I feel proud to be British wearing it. The "GSTQ" outfit (I'm assuming short for "God save the Queen") comes with an undershirt HUD, jeans HUD, jean cuffs, over the top vest cardigan, bracelets, hair bows and of course the very epic matching boots. I adore the texture on the boots, it looks sort of dirty.. like proper shoes! No worn shoes stay immaculate forever! For baby sized ToddleeDoo's only.

Now I've done this post, I think I'll have a cup of tea.. oh so British of me.

 Credits:
 Outfit: GSTQ from Heffalumps
Hair: Darling Hair - Airedine's Faves from Adore and Abhor
Bag: British Satchel (Mesh) from Awwdorable (Gatcha)
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Cruella from tinyOWL
Ring: Fierce Heart Ring - Blue from Goth1c0
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Drippy Nails from Awwdorable

Pose: Diva - Diva 5 (mirrored) from .click.

Special thanks to Heffalumps









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio