Sunday 26 October 2014

♥ Winged It ♥

I'm loving these sweaters from Little Nerds with the cute skull on the front. You can choose between black and red too. I picked black today, but they are both awesome. I never thought a skull could be cute until now.. and they fit baby and kid ToddleeDoo's, which is always great.

I teamed my sweater from Little Nerds with these epic free leggings from Snips & Snails which you can grab at Trunk or Treat. Who doesn't love skeleton print leggings? ♥

I'm diggin' this look I've got going on today.. it's creepy cute. That's now a thing.. creepy cute.. where it should be creepy but it's just not quite creepy enough.

In unrelated news, my cat is still being sick.. we suspect it's because he eats his food too fast and I'm not sure really what to do about it. I'm considering maybe breaking his two meals a day into three meals a day to combat it.. maybe giving him smaller amounts will help. 

 Credits:
Sweater: Skull Sweater Black from Little Nerds
Leggings: Boney Legging - FREEBIE! from Snips & Snails (Trunk or Treat)
Boots: Snowball boots from Snowflake Designs
Hair: the Connie Hair - HUD 1 from .Olive.
Horns: Incubus/Succubus Horns (sugar) from BOOM
Wings: Drakaina Wings /Pierced/ Athena from [QE] Designs (Kawaii vs Creepy)
Bag: Bat bag black from Legal Insanity (Kawaii vs Creepy)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Sassy - Sassy 5 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to Little Nerds


1 comments:

Gossip Girl said...

Soooo cute. really, You are one of my favorite bloggers, congratulations for your hard work! :D ♥

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio