Wednesday 10 December 2014

♥ Snow Bunnies ♥

I'm so creative.. my title is practically the same name as my hair. -Giggles-

Anyways, this adorable hair is from Tableau Vivant. I grabbed it at Collabor88. I saw it and immediately went "Awwww bunnies!" and put the demo on and my mummy said on voice (as we were in a conference call shopping together) "That is adorable, Kaci" and it finally rezzed in and I had to agree.. so I bought it faster than I can type this. True story. It wasn't too tricky to size.. I just rezzed it on the ground and popped a resize script in it. The bunnies are animated too! Or you can wear the non animated ones if you prefer.

My jacket and boots are from Strawberry Turtle. They can be found at this round of Woodlands. I love the baby pink colour of these.. as pink always grabs my attention at the moment. I'm especially loving the boots with the little snowflake pattern on them. Very cute!

I've got on winter leggings from Little Nerds. They come in a 6 pack, but I keep rocking the white ones.. as they seem to go with practically everything. They are now my fave wintery leggings/tights.

Can I just talk about this thing around my neck for a second? It's super cute! It's an ermine.. which is something I've never heard of before.. but I'm assured it is a real critter. It's cute and in this lovely pinky hue. My mummy won this one at The Arcade and gave it to me and I went awwww. So, thanks mummy! ♥

In other news I now have a daddy.. it's official. I'm so happy to have him as part of my family. Yay! ♥



Credits:
Undershirt: Turtle Neck Undershirts - Turtle Neck Pink from Candii Kitten 
(minus the collar)
Jacket: Puffer Vest - baby pink from Strawberry Turtle 
(Woodlands - December 2014)
Skirt: Glitter Skirt from Awwdorable
Leggings: Winter Leggings 6 pack - White from Little Nerds
Boots: Winter Booties - baby pink from Strawberry Turtle 
(Woodlands - December 2014)
Hair: Snowbunny - Blonds from Tableau Vivant 
(Collabor88 - December 2014)
Necklace: Snowflake Crystal Necklace - Silver from Yummy 
(Collabor88 - December 2014)
Ermine: Winter Whimsy - Cupid Ermine from Half Deer 
(The Arcade - December 2014)
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique 
(All the little things  - December 2014)
Hand poses: Hand poses from Cute Bytes
Nails: Candy Cane Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Pose: Kawaii - Kawaii 5 from .click.

Special thanks to Strawberry Turtle and Little Nerds



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio