Thursday 1 January 2015

♥ Hello Beautiful - Round 3 ♥

Lots of pictures in this post (but as always full credits at the end), so just keep scrolling.. just keep scrolling ♫

Right, so some of you may have noticed a big change on my blog.. I took sponsors off entirely. I decided that real life needs to come first and Second Life needs to take more of a back seat for now.. and I know I can't do that if I have obligations in world. That's not to say I won't blog from time to time, but it won't be as regular. The only event I will continue to blog is "Hello Beautiful" - which is the whole basis of this post. Anyways, when I first started blogging there wasn't many ToddleeDoo blogs around.. but now there is so it's not like there will be nobody blogging. Lots of new ones have started up recently too. So, yeah, I need to focus on myself in real life more.. focus on getting healthy both mentally and physically and I know in my heart I can't do that if I'm on Second Life all hours of the day.

Anyways, now that's out of the way I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas/holiday period. It's now gone midnight here in the UK, so Happy New Year to everyone too! It's currently almost 3am while I type this..probably be almost 5am by time this goes out!

Right, so Hello Beautiful is on it's third round.. and the theme for this round is "Rugged" so.. with that said lets move on to showing you what is on offer at this awesome event.

First up we have this adorable pixie/fairy look, which you can find at Hello Beautiful, from Bad Seed Boutique, called "Alea" - and while it's not rugged it certainly is cute! It comes with a shape, skin, eyes, pointy ears and various tattoo layers.. I'm wearing the swirly tattoo layer, which makes this pretty effect you see around the eyes. Loving this look so much.

I'm wearing a beautiful dress from Lil Big Me too, called "Fairy Garden Dress" and I accessorized with some "Pixie Wings" from Cute Bytes for the real fae feel.



Up next is a more rugged look from Bad Seed Boutique (found at Hello Beautiful).. this rugged skin works with mesh heads and has many different options.. I couldn't decide which I liked so I went with the "Multiple" option - which is basically all things together. It has two skin options - pale or tanned.. I'm wearing the pale option. I look like I've been playing outside for a while and got a little dirty.. I love it.

The adorable panda onesie I'm wearing is from Little Nerds. It looks like a t-shirt and shorts combo, but it's all in one. It's super cute and since it features a panda it naturally gets the thumbs up of approval from me.



Up next I'm wearing funky new hair, currently at Hello Beautiful, from Cute Bytes which is called "RustyRasta" - there's a few different colour options to choose from but I'm wearing the palest blonde from the blondes pack. You can wear it with or without the hair beads too. This style is definitely unique as I've not seen anything quite like these before for ToddleeDoo avatars. I'm channeling my inner Bob Marley I think.. 

I'm wearing a "Punch You Onesie" from Winter Ravens that made me laugh. I'm not really as mean as it says.. although I do have my moments!


Next up we have a brand spanking new avatar from Cute Bytes, which is at this round of Hello Beautiful too. It's called "TweeneeDoo" and there's a girl and a boy version. I'm wearing the girl version (obviously) It's fitted mesh and works with most regular kids mesh clothing and small adult mesh clothing (although the chest area doesn't quite look right with boobed clothing, demos are your friend). 
The HUD appliers for ToddleeDoo work with TweeneeDoo though.. including the nails (although not all designs for nails work well) 
Currently SLink hands and feet don't fit this avatar well at all, but who knows what the future holds. 
The HUD for TweeneeDoo is exactly like the ToddleeDoo, so it's an easy transition for those used to ToddleeDoo and want to grow up. It's in the beta stage right now, so expect more updates and improvements.. but for those of you who want to be bigger then this is definitely an option for you. If you find any problems with it though, don't moan because it's in beta.. just send a helpful bug report.
In this picture I'm wearing the shape that comes with it and the mesh body. I'm wearing overalls (which were free) from Soken Kids. They work well with it. If you're looking for clothes for this particular avatar then I recommend Soken Kids, Second Star and Kick the can. I'm sure more places will start to cater for this avatar as it develops. 


Now we have some items from Twig, which you can find at Hello Beautiful. These items are in a gatcha and you can put together this look from the various pieces. It's appropriately named "Trouble Maker" and I definitely feel like I've been bad and probably got into a fight. Loving the bloody nose tattoo in particular.


Next up I'm wearing bandaids from ToddleTeeZ on my arms, legs and nose. There are various designs for you to collect and stick all over yourself.. which is always good fun. You can find these at Hello Beautiful

I'm wearing a shirt, shorts and sandals from Soken Kids too.


In the next two pictures I'm showcasing what Purretes has to offer for this round of Hello Beautiful. This is a shape and skin set called "Carrie" in skin tone sugar. There's another tone called cookie too if you'd rather that tone. It comes with this shape and skin.. and eyes (which I'm not wearing because I forgot!) There's also a boy version for you boys out there. 
My outfit is from Little Nerds.
In the second picture I'm wearing a bandaid on my nose, also from Purretes



Finally we have this cracked nail set from Awwdorable, at this round of Hello Beautiful (shameless self promotion I know) I'll just share the ads I made for these.. but each set is a small 100 lindens.

 Credits:
Outfit: Fairy Garden Dress from Lil Big Me
Hair: [01] Beans from Magika
Wings: Pixie Wings - Pinkie from Cute Bytes
Necklace: Just  arose necklace - Gold from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Forest's Tale - Petals and Pearls Bracelet - Pink from Half Deer
Skin, shape, ears and eyes: Alea from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Nails: Pastel Cracked Nails from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Pose: Dressy - Dressy 1 from .click.

Outfit: Panda - Onesie Outfit - Mesh - BABY from Little Nerds
Hair: the Valena Hair - HUD 1 from Olive
Head: Baby Mesh Head #1 - TONGUE from Cute Bytes
Skin: Rugged Skin - Pale. Pale Body - Multiple and Pale Head - Multiple 
from Bad Seed Boutique (Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Nails: Pastel Cracked Nails from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 3 (m) from .click. 

Onesie: Punch You Onesie - Pink from Winter Ravens
Shoes: BearyJane - Baby from Cute Bytes
Hair: RustyRasta Hairs- Blondes from Cute Bytes 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Necklace: Little Darling - Black from Buttery Toast
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique
Nails: Pastel Cracked Nails from Awwdorable (Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Pose: Kawaii - Kawaii 5 from .click.

Overalls: Rainbow Loly Overalls MESH from Soken Kids (FREE)
Hair: Nightingale from little bones (FREE)
Avatar and shape: TweeneeDoo - YoungGirl (v0.1) from Cute Bytes 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique
Nails: Cracked Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Pose: Classic - Classic 3 (m) from .click.

Outfit: Trouble Maker outfit from Twig (Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Hair: Vanellope - Blondes from ploom
Boots: Tiny Tims - Charcoal from Snips & Snails
Face: Trouble Maker - Fight Face from Twig (Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Nose bandaid: Splatter Bandaid from Twig (Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique
Nails: Cracked Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Pose: Diva - Diva 4 from .click.

Top: TD BABY Vintage56 Short Sleeve Shirt MESH from Soken Kids
Shorts: TD Baby LOL Cargo Mini Shorts Mesh from Soken Kids
Sandals: Toddleedoo Casette Slip On Chanclas MESH from Soken Kids
Hair: Honey - light blondes from TRUTH
Nose bandaid: Nose Bandaid - Splat from ToddleTeeZ 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Arm bandaids: Kaboom Rare and Piano from ToddleTeeZ 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Leg bandaids: Pow Rare and WaBam from ToddleTeeZ 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique
Nails: Cracked Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 5 from .click.
 
Outfit: Just Coy Outfit - TD from Little Nerds
Boots: Leather boots - White from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Sweet [01] from Magika
Shape and skin: SUGAR Carrie from Purretes 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 4 from .click.

Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique
Nose bandaid: Bandaid - Menu change texture RARE from Purretes 

Nails:
Cracked Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Pastel Cracked Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 

 




 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio