Tuesday 31 March 2015

♥ All smiles ♥

Despite feeling pretty poorly the last few days I've got 3 adorable pictures to show you! This is my second post for this round of Woodlands. See last post for the first one. I'm still pinching myself that I got accepted to be an official Woodlands blogger.. really loving blogging events though.

These adorable "Rosey Posey" outfits are from BunBun, which you can find at this round of Woodlands. The first one I'm wearing is RARE.. there are two variations on the RARE, this is version one. There's a few other colours too, not pictured, but these three were my favourite ones to show you all. The other colours are blue, purple, white, yellow and version two of the rare. I'm including the gatcha key at the end of the post for you to see the other colours that are available. I hope to see a lot more from this creator as I'm loving the pieces I've been seeing. As BunBun is a very new store there is currently no in world location.. but hopefully we'll see one very soon.

Also from Woodlands, I'm wearing a hair accessory from Purretes gatcha. I blogged all the other colours last post.. so I had to incorporate the pink one into a post somewhere and I think it looks super cute with this outfit.

As most of you are aware I blog for Hello Beautiful event too.. so instead of doing my usual separate Hello Beautiful posts, I figured I'd mix up the events and see what went nicely together! 

I'm wearing a brand new mesh head and skin from Cute Bytes, which you can find at this round of Hello Beautiful. It has an amazing new addition to it.. teeth! You get to pick from a few sets of adorable little teethies on the HUD. It's animated too.. so you can change your mouth and eyes to get some expression into your Second Life. You are able to alpha out your ears and eyes too so you can use your own if you wish. Also can alpha out the back of the head, which is useful for getting hair to fit!

I'm wearing cute ice cream nails from Enchanted Bowtique, which are also available at this round of Hello Beautiful.

Check out my cute toe ring from ToddleTeeZ. It's the perfect little accessory for when your toes are on show! If you're not into toe rings, you can also attach it your hand and tada.. instant ring! These are available at The Sidewalk Gatcha.

As always, please click images to view larger versions. Happy Shopping everyone!! ♥






Credits:
Pic 1:
Outfit: RARE Embroidered Tank Top V1 - Pink from BunBun 
(Woodlands - April 2015)
RARE Lacey Frills Skirt - Pink from BunBun (Woodlands - April 2015)
Pic 2:
Outfit: Embroidered Tank Top - Cream from BunBun 
(Woodlands - April 2015)
Lacey Frills Skirt - Cream from BunBun (Woodlands - April 2015)
Pic 3:
Outfit: Embroidered Tank Top - Mint from BunBun (Woodlands - April 2015)
Lacey Frills Skirt - Mint from BunBun (Woodlands - April 2015)
In all pics:
Hair corsage: Hair Corsage Pink from Purretes (Woodlands - April 2015)
Shoes: Baby Glam Sandals from *BABY*
Toe ring: Pink Rose Toe Ring from ToddleTeeZ (Sidewalk Gatcha)
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Mesh head: Baby Mesh Head #3 - SIBYL from Cute Bytes 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
In Pic 1
Pose: Sassy - Sassy 5 from .click.
In Pic 3
Pose: Kawaii - Kawaii from .click.

Special thanks to BunBun, Purretes, Cute Bytes




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio