Tuesday 24 March 2015

♥ Desire ♥

It's been an exciting and scary few days! I'm sorry I've not posted, but real life has been rather demanding. In my last post I was talking about navigating the complicated world of mortgages in real life.. and sure enough that's taken off in it's own whirlwind. We put in an offer which was rejected twice and then third time it was accepted. We finally compromised on a price set by them.. which was slightly higher than our second offer, but not the full asking price. Anyway, they gladly accepted that, which is the main thing! So.. that means I've been lost in a sea of paperwork and sorting out finances. It's been pretty crazy and I've not exactly had my head in the right place for Second Life. I took a break from it over the weekend and yesterday actually, didn't even log on once.. which is unusual for me.

As for Second Life.. I woke up this morning to the exciting news that I've been accepted as an official blogger for Woodlands. So happy! I'm really loving blogging events, so that's what I'm going to concentrate on the most - apart from the odd thing here and there of items I want to blog at my discretion of course. 
I now blog for Hello Beautiful, Woodlands and Sweet Tooth Fair (which is coming soon) I applied to blog for La Boutique too.. but I've not heard back from that one yet. If I don't hear anything, then we'll know it was a no I guess!

Right.. onto my gorgeous look of the day. I'm wearing a beautiful dress from LVS Kids today.. it's not a new outfit, but it's new to my inventory and it is so pretty that I knew I had to blog it. It's called "Lil Sister Tiffany" It fits both baby and kid ToddleDoo avatars (as it resizes easily) and it has a flexi bottom.. and dresses/gowns are the only thing that I don't mind wearing prims for.. anything else and I'd cry uncontrollably wearing it. Well.. maybe that's an exaggeration, but I wouldn't be very happy about it! This dress doesn't come with shoes, but that's easily fixed.. I'm sure everyone has a pair that will go! I absolutely love the dresses and gowns from LVS Kids and I hope I see more of them in the future. Mesh is great, but you can't beat a lovely gown or dress from time to time.. if it's done really nicely.

My title today is pulled from the song that I was listening to while I put together this post, which I've linked to the video at the end. I love Olly from Years & Years. 



  
Credits:
Outfit: Lil Sister Tiffany from LVS KIDS
Shoes: Kitty Sandals - White from Minuet
Hair: the Darla Hair - HUD 1 from Olive
Necklace: Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver {Sunshine} from Bebe'Licious 

[Think this store has gone, sorry]
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket - Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Classic Love Bracelet - Silver from Noodles
Skin: Kandy Skin - Normals [BlB Freckles] from Babysteps
Teeth: Teeth from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: White Lace Sneaker Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 

(Coming to next round of Hello Beautiful)
Pose 1: Dressy - Dressy 1 from .click.
Pose 2: Innocence - Innocence  (m) from .click.
Pose 3: Innocence - Innocence 3 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to LVS KIDS



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio