Monday 9 March 2015

♥ Superheroes ♥

Things happened over this weekend, in real life, that tested me greatly.. I had to deal with someone who was extremely rude and nasty to me.. and it was totally not warranted. Especially since this individual didn't know me, my circumstances or anything. He had no right to say them without knowing all the facts. I keep going over the events that played out in my head and wish that I had stood up for myself now.. imagining myself saying things I wish I had said but didn't. How I wish I told him exactly what I thought of what he was saying and how totally wrong he was.. and how upset he had made me because of what he had said. In reality though I just sat there and took the abuse.. trying my hardest not to cry. I even started to block out what they were saying just so I didn't absorb any more of it. I hate when you're upset and all you can think of is trying not to let them see you're upset.. so I kept repeating in my head, "Don't cry.. don't cry.. don't cry" even though I could feel my eyes welling up. I kind of wish I had cried now though.. maybe this "so called professional" would have realised his error and that he can't get away with saying that to someone who is as emotionally fragile as I am.

Anyway, to combat this awful weekend I've had.. I'm going to attempt to shake it off and get some strength from deep within myself.. and be a Superhero. I can do this thanks to this fun outfit from ToddleTeeZ, which is available at Woodlands this month. It comes with a belt buckle option too for the guys, so they can be shirtless.. but for us girlies.. we need to cover up a bit more. I'm particularly loving the fact that there are two super hero poses to get too (as shown below) The shield and headband are particularly nice additions to this outfit. A great outfit!






Credits:
Outfit: Super Hero Baby from ToddleTeeZ (Woodlands - March 2015)
Hair: Writer Hair - Braid - Light Browns from Tableau Vivant (Old Arcade hair)
Bracelet: Classic Love Bracelet Silver from Noodles
Ring: Fierce Heart Ring - Blue from Goth1c0
Mesh head: Baby Mesh Head #2 - KIKI from Cute Bytes
Skin applier: Molly - Pale (with dirt option) from Bad Seed Boutique
Nails: Cracked Nails from Awwdorable
Poses: Super Hero 1 and Super Hero 2 from ToddleTeeZ 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio