Monday 11 March 2013

♥ Big Dollhouse ♥

Last post me promised to show you da awesome dollhouse me gots from The Arcade Gacha Event.. so, me wills! 

Front of the Dollhouse:

Princess Dollhouse RARE

Next is a picture of da inside of mines Dollhouse, me has everything in da set except the living room set (so if you know someone dat has it and wants to sell please gets in touch as I can't find it anywheres and I'm not putting money into da gacha to just keep getting table and plants every time!)


If only it hads dolls with it..
Me lubs the look of this dollshouse, but me was surprised for how big it is there aren't really dat many pieces to collect to fill it with AND it has no dolls for it!! How me supposed to play without dolls?! Or maybe them invisibles people.. them being ninjas! It all makes sense nows.. clever creator..

Showing off mines new hair! How cutes is dis style?!
Outfit: Primcess Casual (that's not a spelling error by da way) from Baby Pie
Hair: Flora [Brown Diamond] from D!va at Collab88
Backpack: Backpack Panda Pink from MIAMI at Gacha Event at The Arcade
Princess Dollhouse and accessories from Pilot at Gacha Event at The Arcade

Things has beens looking up for me lately.. me on trial with a family! Me don't want to say too muchies yet until it officials.. so me don't jinx it. But me really hopes it gonna works out. -Crosses fingers, toes and eyes- Maybe me wills just wait in mines special box of shame until da adoption completes. 

"Is it safes to come out yet? Adoption complete yets?"


Box of Shame from *Oh Daisies*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio