Saturday 9 March 2013

♥ When Life Gives you Lemons.. ♥

Me hads a long week exploring da Gacha Event at The Arcade with different peoples.. them all eager to goes when them hears about it. Me also had a blast going around different gacha yard sales with mines Unkie Nyo. Him not really mines Unkie, but him might as well be cos me treats him likes one and him beens pretty awesome to me.


So me gots sooooo much stuffies from da Gacha Event. Me has the whole set of circus plushies thankies to Unkie Nyo. Me has the Princess Doll house too thankies to him also! Me spent a while getting da furniture for it too. Me only missing a couple of pieces. Me has most of da backpacks, including da panda and unicorn one dat me wanted. Me has a load of the D Labs critters, which you can kinda see in da picture below. Me has most of the bento boxes and lunch boxes dat me wanted too. So.. me even had to gibs mines Unkie Nyo a bunny bento lunch box (him looks awesomes with its) Me even gots da roller-skates! Pretty much gots everything me wanted from there.. and more! Prolly will blog abouts dems all really soonies.

But since things has been really sad and bad for da Kaci lately.. so me thinks me really deserved all da stuffs me got. Anyways, if any of you readers used to reads mines old blog.. me sowwies me shut it down but it had a lot of upsetting memories connected to its. So.. me started a fresh.. and me even happier with how it looks than before! Yeah, there's butterflies on it.. and me doesn't likes them flapping.. but me figure on mines blog them look cute.. and it even has a panda cursor! Shock horrors!

Them says when life gives you lemons, you makes lemonade.. so dats what we dids. Dis is Unkie Nyo and me having a break from a yard sale we was at. But mines Unkie Nyo says dat lemons is fulls of acid and tends to comes back on you.. so me doesn't thinks me needs any mores. It kinda icky and sour anyways! We decided we hates lemons.

When life gives you lemons.. you make lemonade
Outfit: Olive ToddleeDoo from Baby Pie
Hair: Mayumi3 (brown diamond) from D!va at Collab88
Panda Ears (Thankies again Unkie Nyo): Snorkie's Panda Ears Head Band Black
Backpack: Panda backpack from Miami at Gacha Event at The Arcade
Critters: D Lab critters from D Lab at Gatcha Event at The Arcade
Bento Lunch Box that mines Unkie Nyo holding is also from the Gatcha Event at The Arcade

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio