Wednesday 17 April 2013

♥ Custom Princess ♥

My Uncle Nyo surprised me totally with a custom pose from ahoy, captain! I was beyond thrilled with it and naturally had to blog about it. It's the cutest ever. It's for one toddleedoo and one grownup, comes complete with a pink block with a "K" on it and a panda book.. all specially for me.

Although you can't buy this exact pose (as she doesn't sell the custom ones) you can request to have your own pose custom made and what she charges for this service is amazing. I have plans to definitely make the most of this service in the future.

To go with my custom pose I picked up a custom outfit from .click. at the very awesome Limited 50 event. It comes with 3 wand poses and 2 wands, one naughty/one nice. Such an awesome bargain and unique with only 50 copies being sold and customized with your own name too. So awesome.

As usual, I had trouble choosing a picture.. so I got my Uncle Nyo to pick out his favs from a bunch I took of him reading to me.. and these 3 were his choices. I also took some of just me in the wand poses that came with the outfit.. because they're adorable too. Such awesome work from both ahoy, captain and .click. poses.

"Oh my God, Unkie Nyo.. panda book!"
"That's the bestest panda ever!"

How cute are the pictures in this book that came with the pose?

"Just call me Princess Kaci.."
"Can I help make your wish come true?!"
"You want more prims on your land? I think you have to pay for that wish.."
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
                Outfit: Call Me Princess - Pink (Custom) which includes
               2 wands [naughty and nice] and 3 wand poses from
                            .click. poses (Found at Limited 50)
                    Hair: "Miu"(Type B)(Black amber) from D!va
              Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy (Found at Collabor88)
                  Custom Pose: Panda Reading from ahoy, captain! 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio