Friday 19 April 2013

♥ Chalk & Cheese ♥

Okay, I lied.. there's no real cheese in this post.. well, unless you count me. I guess I have been known to have my cheesy moments though. But there definitely is chalk!

I just loved this pose from .click. that I found at Pose Fair 2013. It's adorable, there are a few variations over there featuring chalk (I picked up another too to blog at a later date) So many adorable poses over at Pose Fair.. and there were a few stores participating that sold poses for Toddleedoos. More than I thought there would be! Grab your mummy, daddy, aunt, uncles, grandparents, siblings and whoever else or whatever else your family is made up of and head on over to Pose Fair.. there's something to be found for everyone. 

However, I went to the Kawaii Fair with my mummy and Uncle and it was very disappointing.. if you're looking for ToddleeDoo stuff there it's very limited and personally I wasn't impressed. I think most stores just didn't quite understand the concept of Kawaii. Not much there for guys either, so the men in your family will probably be disappointed if you drag them along. I did find some cute panda cushions there, a hat (I'll have to go back maybe and grab those) and a pink panda that my Unkie Nyo got for me, thanks again Unkie Nyo.

This outfit from Candii Kitten Kids is so versatile. There's many ways it can be worn. I'm just showing off one way, but I also wore it without the shorts and crocheted sweater as a bikini to the beach the other day. It comes with cute bows for the bottoms to wear it as a bikini and a "butt ruffle" which just adds to the cuteness. But you can mix and match it however you want.

Anyways.. I've been dying to use this particular pose for a little while now and only now just had the opportunity to do so.. 


Outfit: Isadora in Pink from Candii Kitten Kids 
(You can also pick up a free yellow version of this outfit from the scavenger hunt on the Heritage Sim)
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from Love Soul
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy (Found at Collabor88)
Pose: Moon Chalk from .click. (Found at Pose Fair 2013) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio