Tuesday 25 June 2013

♥ Fantasy ♥

Another adorable outfit from Baby Pie. I think I make a pretty cute fairy too.. and I love how the wings were included with the outfit (otherwise I'd probably never of even considered being a fairy!) 
The dress is gorgeous, an exclusive mesh.. I wish Baby Pie would release it full perm for other creators. I feel that way about a lot of exclusive meshes though, but I can understand and appreciate why it is done.

I found a really pretty fairy forest to take these pics. The second one down I'm actually in a bubble, but you can't really tell.. so I tried to crop it a bit to capture how it really was. Bit of a fail though!

Everyone likes to escape to fantasy land sometimes, don't they? ♥



Credits:
Outfit: Charlotte ToddleeDoo Complete Outfit from Baby Pie
Hair"Mayumi3"(Brown Diamond) from D!va 
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
Pose in first pic. from Cutesy Pose Pack from Kaci's Creations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio