Monday 24 June 2013

♥ Practice makes perfect ♥

Today I just decided to be silly.. and practice some gymnastics in my bedroom. Because I'm Batman (the man part is just a cunning disguise) this handstand on a stack of books comes naturally to me. Sure the books wobbled a little and there was room for disaster should anyone sneak up on me and break my concentration.. but I think I've got this move mastered. Don't try this at home! I know some of you will anyway though, so, just a disclaimer.. I don't advise anyone to copy. There. I think I'm covered. Anyways.. moving on..

This outfit from Buttons & Bows has been sitting in my inventory for a while and I kept meaning to blog it, but for one reason or another I didn't.. so now I'm going to take the opportunity to do so. I think this romper outfit is adorable and it's perfect for play time. It's pink, girly and all things that make me go aww. I love it.

Don't try this at home, kids. Remember.. I'm Batman!
Credits:
Outfit: "Addi" Exclusive romper shorts ToddleeDoo only
Hair"Mayumi3"(Brown Diamond) from D!va 
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
Bedroom set with book stack (custom made for me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio