Saturday 22 June 2013

♥ New Store - Safari Kids ♥

When the owner of the new store "Safari Kids" approached me to see if I'd be interested in blogging any of her outfits.. I jumped at the chance.  They are super cute! There's a variety of different animals to choose from.. I have four different ones to show you today, but there are many more, one of them I'm going to show is even a free group gift! So go down to Safari Kids and grab your free Spotted Rabbit Pajamas and check out the store while you're there. The owner is so lovely too, be sure to say hi. Or you can check Safari Kids out on the Marketplace.

We're going to start off with the Skunk Pajamas, they're adorable.. and the detail on the tail is amazing. Underneath the tail there are little flexi bits that sway and move with you. I love it and it suits me down to the ground since I'm a gassy one. Although they're sold as pajamas, I don't intend on sleeping in mine.. they're far too cute not to show off and just wear during the day. I wore these ones all day today and received so many compliments on how awesome they are. I took two pictures in two different hairs, because I couldn't decide which looked better (You know what I'm like). It's hard to find good hood hair and a lot of the hair I own doesn't seem to allow me to mod it to fix it, so excuse any random poking out of the hood.If anyone knows of any good hood hair, let me know! While taking these pics I even had a random IM from someone to tell me what a cute skunk in the forest I made. Totally made my day as it was so unexpected.

Credits at the very bottom of the post. This one is gonna be a long one, folks!


Next up we have the Tiger Pajamas, which again, are super adorable. The detail on the PJs is superb. I love the highlighting and how the stripes are done, it looks very awesome. Again, I had the hair dilemma.. so here's two in different hairs:


Next up is the Rabbit pajamas (free group gift at Safari Kids store) Go grab your set. The group is free to join too. Just look at how cute they are.. look at those ears! I didn't have the hair dilemma with this one, the black one just didn't look right.. but I just took two pictures anyway.

 

Saved my fav animal for last. The super cute and cuddly panda pajamas.

 Credits:
TD Skunk Pajamas from Safari Kids
TD Tiger Pajamas from Safari Kids
TD Spotted Rabbit Pajamas from Safari Kids
TD Panda Pajamas from Safari Kids
Hairs:
Hair"Mayumi3"(Brown Diamond) from D!va
Hair*029*Black from Love Soul
Accessories:
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
Rings: Pandoo ring pink from [tea.s]
Poses:
Little diva poses from .Click.
 [All pictures taken on the beautiful Heritage Sim]






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio