Monday 1 July 2013

♥ Po Pandie ♥

Yes, I'm back with pandas again. I love them.. so you'll probably see them often.

This outfit is very cute, I love the sparkly looking texture of the PJs.. I don't think it's even meant to look sparkly but to me it sort of does. Maybe spotty would be more accurate, but either way it's adorable. You even get a bamboo chew for your mouth and a bamboo stick to hold.. and it comes with panda ears and panda face paint that complete the outfit.

New hairstyle is from Wasabi Pills. I tried out a couple of different colour packs when I was there because I used to get blacks from there, but now I prefer to wear light-ish brown hair and had never had that from Wasabi Pills before.. so I bought a brown pack and a blonde pack. The darkest blonde was too light still and the lightest brown was too dark.. so, thanks to a friends quick thinking, I ended up tinting the darkest blonde one a little. I'm still not 100% happy with the colour, but it's better than it was. I love the style though, it's so cute.. although the fringe looks a bit weird at the front if you zoom in on it really close I thought. Maybe it's just me. Yay for Wasabi Pills providing unrigged mesh versions.. wish more hair stores would do this. I must have a weird head though because I had a bit of trouble fitting it.. but thanks to the HUD, some fancy editing I got it to how I like it..

Credits:
Outfit: Po/Pandie Costume from TiddlyBits
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Lemon Tea (Tinted grey a little) from /Wasabi Pills/ 
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
Ring: Pandoo ring black from [tea.s] 
Pose in first pic: Cutesy Pose Pack from Kaci's Creations
Pandas with built in pose used in bottom pic from d-lab 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio