Friday 30 August 2013

♥ Not in Kansas anymore.. ♥

Hey! I'm back! Did ya miss me? 

I've been really overwhelmed with real life stuff and SL store stuff, but I want to try to start posting a bit more regularly again.. hopefully at least once a week.

Who is excited about The Arcade? I am! Lots of cute things are going to be there and it always drains my account. 

I love the Heritage gacha and Woodland gacha events too. I'm a little confused about why the woodland one has decided to go with a Summer theme in September, but maybe there'll be some cute things there too.

Also go check out what's available over at Firefly Hollow from September 2nd all the way through.. there's a "Color Me Monthly Market" there now.. each month there's gonna be a colour theme that designers go with. For September it's peach, so if you like that colour and want to see what it's all about.. go over there!

Anyways, this cute Dorothy outfit I found at Candii Kitten, well, it's actually called "Dorthia" I've felt my life has been very surreal lately, so I feel like this costume was very appropriate. Replace the dog in the basket with a cat and you've basically got how my life is at the moment in real life.. LOL. The outfit comes complete with Toto in a basket that when you click him he says a few random things from "The Wizard of Oz"


 Credits:
Outfit: Dorthia from Candii Kitten
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair (Blonds pack) [been tinted slightly] from Wasabi Pills
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from Oh Daisies
Cheek Sparkles from Oh Daises

Taken at Heritage as it's so pretty there
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio