Saturday 14 September 2013

♥ Autumn ♥

Kick up those leaves, it's Autumn/Fall. I love this time of year as it means Winter is on the way and Winter is my fav season. I thought the outfit choice today was very this season..

I really love this coat from Baby Pie.. so much so, in fact that I had to get it in 3 different colours. There were 6 to choose from, but I limited myself although I could quite easily have bought all 6 if I wasn't watching my bank account. The pants are also from Baby Pie and I don't usually buy separates unless they're super cute like these.. and I found that these separates went perfectly together. The boots are absolutely adorable and were from Marmelade, found at the Limited 50 event. 

I tried to do a darker picture.. so altered my windlight settings a bit to hopefully make it look more Autumnal. I'm not sure if I like it or not.. on the fence about it.

I think separates mean you can make a look more your own, so I'm seeing an advantage to this.. but my inventory doesn't like it particularly and I find mixing and matching really difficult since I'm partially colourblind in real life.


Credits:
Outfit:
Coat: Icing ToddleeDoo Pea Coat from Baby Pie
Pants: 5 Pack - Wide Leg Cordoroy Pants - Light Pink from Baby Pie
Boots: Funky Boots - Candy Pink from Marmelade
Hair"Mayumi3"(Brown Diamond) from D!va 
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
Pose: Modeling Pack 2 - modeling 9 from Pixie Dust





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio