Tuesday 10 September 2013

♥ Princess of Gatchas ♥

Okay, I'm not really a Princess of Gatchas. I just struggled to come up with a title and had a bit of a brain fart. 
Anyway, I found this set at the Woodland Gatcha Event from Turducken. When I found a gatcha that was priced reasonably and saw it was Turducken it was a nice surprise and I couldn't stop hitting this gatcha machine until I had the full set. They did well out of me!

Had to take three pictures to show all the awesomeness. I even had to get a bit creative on the last picture, as the pose was for 2 people.. ideally a Prince was supposed to be at the bottom.. but I decided I'd try to use myself for both and I pulled it off with a bit of help from photoshop. It also seemed very on theme with my life right now.. saving me from myself.

"And I shall rule over this land.. it shall be called Kaci's land.."

Time for a little sleep in my coach..

Saving me from myself..
Outfit: Princess Stuff - Costume (RARE) from Turducken (Woodland Gatcha Event)
Hair:  Sunny Mesh Hair - Browns Pack from Wasabi Pills
Nails: Glittery/shiny Nails from oh Daisies
Cheek Sparkles from oh Daisies   
Crown: Princess Stuff - Crown (Silver) from Turducken (Woodland Gatcha Event)
Scepter: Princess Stuff - Scepter (Silver) from Turducken (Woodland Gatcha Event)
Picture 1 from left to right: Princess Stuff - Throne (Light) and Princess Stuff - Throne (Dark) from Turducken (Woodland Gatcha Event)
Picture 2: Princess Stuff - Coach from Turducken (Woodland Gatcha Event)
Picture 3: Princess Stuff - Castle Tower from Turducken (Woodland Gatcha Event)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio