Tuesday 10 September 2013

♥ Bad to the bone.. b-b-b-b-ad.. ♥

Dunno about you other girlies but sometimes I like to wear the same stuff as boys.. I think we get a better deal than boys do, because we can wear what they wear without it being weird. 

Anyway.... I had to blog this outfit by my friend,Timmy, cos it's pretty awesome. I lived in it for a good few days after I got it.. it's definitely up there with my fav outfits. He does boys clothes but I think they are awesome.. be sure to go check out his main store here: LTT


Outfit: -Bad to the Bone- from LTT
Hair: Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from [Love Soul]
Bracelet: Friendship Bracelet RARE from NACH (Heritage Gatcha Event)
Ring: Lalafant Purple Ring from C*K (Heritage Gatcha Event)
 Nails: Glittery/shiny Nails from oh Daisies
Cheek Sparkles from oh Daisies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio