Saturday 7 September 2013

♥ Mischievious ♥

When my bestie and I get together we always have fun and get into all sorts of mischief. I'd been wanting to post these pictures for a while, but hadn't had the list of what my bestie was wearing in them until now! Kenna took these pictures too, she's that awesome. I got in quite a bit of trouble when these pictures were shown to my besties parents though.. but it's hard to stay mad at me for long!

"Comfy?"
"Caught you!"
Credits:
-On me-
Outfit: Flower Child L50 from Baby Pie (Limited 50 outfit)
Nails: Glittery/shiny Nails from oh Daisies
Bottle cap necklace - Silver {Sunshine} from Bebe'Licious (Heritage Gatcha Event)
Bracelet: Friendship Bracelet RARE from NACH (Heritage Gatcha Event)
Ring: Lalafant Purple Ring from C*K (Heritage Gatcha Evnet)
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from [Love Soul]
Cheek Sparkles from oh Daisies

-On Kenna-
Body: Toddleedoo (Baby Girl) 2.4 - by Cute Bytes
Shape: [Kyotah!] Isune - Toddleedoo Shape (modified)
Skin: Cute Bytes SnowWhite, Pale w/ Freckles
Hair: Charlotte - by Baiastice [Hair Fair 2013]
Glasses: Paleo Frames - by Lonesome Dolls
Outfit: Shirt, Shorts, Shoes, Headband -- Puppy Love in Aqua by Puppy Love

Pose in first picture: 
Hanging Around from Vicarious Vitae
Pose in second picture:
Captive Audience from Vicarious Vitae

Location: Kenna's house..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio