Wednesday 4 September 2013

♥ Having a Hoot at Gachas ♥

Hey everyone! Hope all is well with you all.. I decided to hit the Woodland Gacha Event to cheer myself up a bit as I was feeling a bit low. I left with so many boxes, it wasn't even funny. I said I wouldn't get much.. and then well.. before I knew it.. oops!

I picked this outfit out because it just seemed to go so well with all the bits and pieces from the gachas that I picked up. Also this pose just made me laugh so hard.. if you know me, you know I have a butterfly phobia.. so as soon as this pose came out of the gacha machine I already knew I needed to take a picture with a horrified facial expression.. so that's what I did. Too funny. 

Credits:
Outfit: Hoot! from Marmelade
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair Blonds Pack [Tinted slightly] from Wasabi Pills
Necklace: Mermaid Necklace - Melusine RARE from Marmelade (Gacha in store)
Left Bracelet: My PearLet Bracelet - 3 L from **Cute Bytes** (Woodland Gacha)
Right Bracelet: Starry Bracelet Dotty Princess from Buglets (Woodland Gacha)
Sunglasses: Paris Sunglasses (Teal) RARE from [RI] (Woodland Gacha)
Hair braid: My CordLocks - 16.3 from **Cute Bytes** (Woodland Gacha)
Pose: 8-My Butterfly from Heirloom (Woodland Gacha)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio