Tuesday 29 October 2013

♥ Ahhh.. ghost! ♥

Yep, I'm on a roll right now.. why break it? 

This outfit is actually a few different items that my brother made that I thought went well together. He's only on the Marketplace these days, but that doesn't stop his stuff from being awesome in my opinion. I'm not biased, I swear! So.. I'm keeping with the Halloween theme, since it's fast approaching and I have a lot of Halloween-esque stuff that will look totally wrong if I start posting them post-Halloween. 

Credits:

Shirt: Jack Top (TD) from LTT
Pants: Grafftti Jeans (TD) from LTT
Shoes: Jack Sneakers (TD) from LTT
Hair: Hair"Tomoko2" from D!va
Ring: Pandoo Black Ring from [tea.s]
Cheek sparkles and glitter nails from Oh Daisies
Pose: Spooked 5 Pose from {Sweet} (Tricky Treats Gatcha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio