Wednesday 30 October 2013

♥ Missing You ♥

Not much else to say today.. but "I'm Missing You"

Decided to go artsy with this picture today.. was feeling that way inclined when I was putting it together I guess. I feel sad tonight and I'm not really sure why, it just is what it is. I'm sure you've all been there.

Anyway, the skirt and hoodie are from Soken Kids. Love, love, love the meshes there. The texture work on the skirt is pretty awesome. The boots are from Baby Pie and go perfectly. Pose from Say Cheese also went well with the way I was feeling, you can actually put a picture in that frame, which is really neat, but since I'm missing too much it was hard to summarize with one photo in that frame.

 Credits:

Hoodie: TD First Halloween Zip Up Hoodie from Soken Kids
Skirt: TD Midnight Satin Layered Mini Skirt MESH from Soken Kids
Boots: Winter Boot Fatpack (Black boots) from Baby Pie
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from Love Soul
Tears: ++NODe++ TEARS from ++NODe++
Ring: Pandoo Ring Black from [tea.s]
Cheek sparkles and Glitter nails from Oh Daisies
Pose: Missing You from Say Cheese


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio