Friday 1 November 2013

♥ Mousie ♥

Hey everyone!

So, in my quest for a new family.. my twin brother and I decided we both wanted separate things.. so he went back with an old family of ours and I put up a panel by myself. It's quite sad we're no longer siblings and I probably won't get to see him much anymore.. since it would be awkward for me to go there and that particular family I've not had any communication with since leaving. I had asked to be friends and was hoping that I'd get the odd message here and there, but nothing.. oh well, I'll keep them on my list for now. Hopefully now though I'll be able to find my forever family of my dreams.. here's hoping! I am very picky though.. but I know what I want is out there, I just have to find it.

Anyways, sad news out the way.. on to the cute outfit. Another gem from Baby Pie. One of my fav stores still. I have a few that are up there on my list and Baby Pie is one of them. I love how this outfit has a couple of different sets of mouse ears, ones with sparkles and one without. Personally I loved the sparkles (which is weird since I hate bling and things like that..) but the sparkles were cute! Was a bargain find too. I am loving the new hair I got from Magika too called Sweet. It was so easy to fit and gave you a variety of colours.. the brown tones are a little disappointing though, at least for me, this was the closest I could find to the shade I have been wearing the most lately. Other than that it's super duper cute. I'm really loving these tears from NODe too, I haven't taken them off since I bought them.. they're the most realistic tears I've seen in Second Life so far.. because of my love for them, this means I'm always going around crying at the moment.

Oooh and the Woodland Gatcha event reopened today.. I went by and of course the theme is "Family" to rub salt into the wounds a bit more. Nevertheless I went ahead and bought a few things, lots of poses for family too (even though I don't have one!) Oh woe is me! -Gets out her little violin-

Credits:

Outfit: Mousie TD Complete Outfit from Baby Pie
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Tears: Tears from NODe
Backpack: TCS_Backpack_Panda Pink from MIAMAI (Old Arcade gatcha win)
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Skunk: Skunk-Arm-PINK from d-lab
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Pose: Dollie Pose from Badger Spirit (Hunt Gift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio