Sunday 3 November 2013

♥ Rawr I'm a Tiger! ♥

I absolutely love this hoodie from Soken Kids. It's awesome, sadly in this picture it doesn't show all the cool detailing on the back.. but trust me, it's super cute and works both for a boy or a girl. I paired it with a skirt from Soken too which is cute. Again the boots from Baby Pie make another appearance, because they rock. Note to self, must buy more awesome separate pieces like these in future. Many thanks to Diiego Thorn Stone (Diiego Levane) for being awesome and providing me with these cute Soken pieces to show you guys. 

In other news, still searching for my forever family. I have panels up at MAW and Heritage currently and am struggling to find anyone that fits well with me. I'm starting to think I'm just gonna have to suck it up soon and accept my orphan status. 


Credits:

Hoodie: TD Tigger Zip up Hoodie MESH from Soken Kids
Skirt: TD Inky Layered Mini Skirt MESH from Soken Kids
Boots: Winter Boot Fatpack - Black Boots from Baby Pie
Hair: Sweet 01 from Magika
Ring: Pandoo Ring Black from [tea.s]
Glitter nails and cheek sparkles from Oh Daisies
Gold Glitter hands from Petite Bowtique
Tears: Tears from NODe
Pose: Cutesy Pose Pack - Cutesy 2 from Kaci's Creations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio