Monday 7 October 2013

♥ I'm a Lil Crazy ♥

Why am I a little crazy? I'll tell you why.. I spent all my time yesterday with my brother shopping again.. shopping and doing hunts. I think some boys are just as bad as us girlies when it comes to shopping on here, although they'll never admit it! I'm sure there would be a lot more but the market isn't geared towards them.. sad but true.. and that's not restricted to kids, it's also goes for men too. Anyway, good news for you toddleedoo boys.. my brother has plans to get a blog going. I'll keep you updated on that when his first post goes live. 

Ooh if you've not done so already go check out the Fall Festival (click text for SLURL) there's a bunch of cute offerings there and not only that there's a hunt there. I couldn't find out much information on this hunt, but if you're wondering you're looking for purple candy. I think there's about 15 to be found. Some super cute prizes to be won. Go check it out! 

So.. a long long time ago I pre-ordered Fennux.. I beta tested them for a while too, along with other pre-ordered folk. When they finally got out of the beta testing phase, I didn't have anywhere to put my Fennux.. so I never bothered to go pick them up.. until yesterday! If you've not heard of Fennux before, they're one of those breedables on the grid. I figured I'd give breeding a shot, so many people seem really into it.. how hard can it be? Famous last words.. am I right? lol

Anyways, this outfit is from Marmelade. Holy detailed mesh batman! I love it! My brother picked one up too in a different colour, they're perfect for a girl or boy and so for this time of the year. Silly red nose not included (that was part of the pose from Say Cheese) and lollipop not included either (freebie from Dappers and Darlings)


Credits:

Outfit: Under the Wind - Pink from Marmelade
Lollipop: Freebie Lolli Mouthie from Dappers and Darlings
Hair: Alexis Brown from Ploom
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
Earrings: Stick on Earrings #8 from click
Pose: Lil' Crazy from Say Cheese

Fennux in the background
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio