Tuesday 8 October 2013

♥ When it rains it pours ♥

Okay, so I know I've already blogged this outfit from Marmelade before.. but my brother has recently started editing pictures and he did this epic version of us both in the rain. I'm super impressed, he's actually going to be my "camera man" sometimes now. This picture also goes to show how well it works on a boy or girl. Nice job, Marmelade!

Special thanks to my brother for making this look amazing. ♥

Credits
On me: 
Outfit: Under the Wind - Pink from Marmelade
Hair: Alexis Brown from Ploom
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
Earrings: Stick on Earrings #8 from click
On Timmy:
Outfit: Under the Wind - Blue from Marmelade
Hair: Noah [resize] - Classy Brown hair from *ARGRACE* 
 
Pose: Rainy Days from Say Cheese
Photo by my brother, Timmy (thanks bro!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio