Tuesday 8 October 2013

♥ Playing Ball ♥

We just finished doing a toddleedoo haunted house hunt which you can go to here: Haunted House Hunt Just go to the front desk pick up a HUD and read the instructions. Each item you get has 4 outfits inside.. well worth checking out.

Now winding down by playing some ball outside.

Credits:
On me: 
Outfit: Choccy TD Baby from Vicarious Youth
Hair: Alexis Brown from Ploom
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
On Timmy:
Fall Owl Outfit - TD Only from Sew Cute (at Style Me I think)
Hair: Hair: Noah [resize] - Classy Brown hair from *ARGRACE* 
 
Birds in background: Amaretto Barnyard Birds (my brothers breedable) 

Photo taken/edited my my brother

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio