Tuesday 8 October 2013

♥ Simple kind of life ♥

I'm totally not ashamed to say I've just watched the entire series of "The Simple Life" with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. I know, I know, that's hot. For all of you rolling your eyes and thinking how could I watch such drivel, well, it's a good self esteem booster. They make me feel intelligent.. and it's pretty amusing to watch.. so win, win in my book. 

Anyway, that's where this title came from and this picture my brother took (AGAIN, yes, he's becoming quite the photographer) reminded me of that series. Specifically the first season. My outfit is a cute freebie I stumbled on at That's So Kyoot. It was a group gift, so go grab it! My brothers outfit is from Turducken, I thought it was just adorable.. and I had to go grab him a bit of wheat for his mouth from marketplace to complete the look. The pose is cute it's from a gatcha at Lil Moments found at the Fall Festival, it comes with the fence and there's even a cowboy hat perched on one end.. but you can't see that in this picture.

 Credits:
On me:
Outfit: Sammy Flannel - Yellow from That's So Kyoot
Hair: Alexis Brown from Ploom
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
On Timmy:
Outfit: Lucas Outfit from Turducken ToddleeDoo Boys
 Hair: Hair: Noah [resize] - Classy Brown hair from *ARGRACE*
Wheat for mouth found on Marketplace
 
Pose: #4 - Got Ya from Little Moments (Gatcha)

Photo by my awesome twinny again ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio