Monday 14 October 2013

♥ Pandas Rock ♥

I'm sorry I've not blogged in a few days. I've been on trial with yet another family.. but this time I'm pretty sure it's a really good fit and will work out. I don't think they'll ditch me either (like my last two families), since their current daughter has been with them for 4 years. We have a really large extended family and I'm feeling really at home. I can't believe how well they're treating my brother and I.. I feel like I won the lottery of families. We've had story time every day, at least one book a day too. That's so awesome. They treat us like proper kids too. I dunno, it's hard to explain.. but I've never had it as good with any family before. I feel really loved and accepted in this family.. like I belong.

I haven't had the best luck with families over the years, most have split up and not wanted kids anymore, left SL or ditched me. The last one just up and left SL and didn't even have the decency to tell me herself that she wasn't coming back.. I had to find out on Skype from her "boyfriend" - To be honest I'm not sure I buy that it was her boyfriend that told me she's not coming back and it's none of my business as to why. I think it was probably her and it was just easier on her to pretend to be someone else so she could be heartless easier. The family before that ditched me and wouldn't let me back into the family unless I agreed to go to hospital in real life (Yes, I'm sick and I have a lot of issues.. but who doesn't have issues?!) Nobody is perfect! Plus, I was on a waiting list to receive help anyway (which I'm getting now, you'll be pleased to know.. and ironically started to get the help after they wouldn't let me back into the family.) My new family are not judgemental at all and have been so nice about everything.. my daddy couldn't believe people could treat me like that. Since he said that, I think I tend to agree. I knew it was crappy, but to have an outsiders perspective of someone who didn't even know me or know the people involved and still come to the same conclusion I did was an eye opener. I was such a mess over that particular family that I nearly ended my real life.. and looking back on it now, it was so silly to even contemplate doing that over them.. or over anyone really. I was so low; it was awful feeling that way. My new family actually care about me and don't interfere or tell me what I should do with my real life, they're being a supportive SL family and as much as they can advise me.. they'd never tell me what to do. They'd never judge me. I think they're so great and I hope I continue to feel this way about them for a long time.. and I hope they feel the same about my brother and I. 

In other news the Halloween Heist Hunt is now underway.. and if you haven't checked it out yet you should. It is truly epic. I'm really impressed with the hunt (I'm not just saying that because my store is involved either) Bit did a really amazing job with making it really interactive and fun. I won't tell you what you have to do as I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't done it.. but I urge you to. It really was fun and I was sad when my brother and I completed it. Also please donate on your way out if you enjoyed it like we did.. a lot of hard work went into that hunt and it was much appreciated. I really hope she does more hunts like that because it was new and different - yet worked flawlessly. If you don't know where to start, head on over to Cute Bytes (Hullaballoo Sim) and go grab your HUD and instructions. Take some friends with you.. it's something that you can all help each other with.. and these things are always more fun with friends.

A new round of Limited 50 is starting tomorrow I believe, or today I guess depending on your location. Pretty exciting! 

As you all know I absolutely adore pandas, so when I saw Buttons and Bows had a panda outfit out I had to have it. It's really nicely done and even comes with bamboo for your mouth to give it that extra bit of panda awesomeness. Great job, Buttons and Bows! I decided to go find a sim with bamboo to be my backdrop for this picture.. always find it good fun to go exploring new places too.

Credits:

Outfit: :BB: Pandy ToddleeDoo only from Buttons and Bows
Hair: Heavily edited to fit hood - Again from Elikatira 
Hands: ToddleeDoo HandPoses from Cute Bytes
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*  
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
Pose: Cutesy Pose set from Kaci's Creations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio