Wednesday 16 October 2013

♥ ♫ Unicorns I love them.. ♫ ♥

Yay, yesterday Limited 50 kicked off again - so my brother and I went off and grabbed the goodies we liked. I picked up this adorable outfit from Petite Bowtique. I accessorized with a few unicorn related things. I got my brother to be my camera man today and he took these pictures in our new nursery and edited them up.. they're below. Thanks brother!

Oh yeah, at the bottom is one of my many Krafties. That's veggies my felion, he has a plant soul. I think I love the plant soul the most so far.. although I did make a volcanic soul last night and have yet to bond it with anything, so perhaps I shall change my mind shortly. If you've not played Krafties you should definitely go check it out and let it become your new addiction. My brother and I have got all our family hooked now.. -giggles- 

 Credits:

Outfit: Limited unicorn dress up set from Petite Bowtique (Limited 50)
Bracelet: conversation trinket -silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring: Pandoo Ring - Pink (L) from [tea.s]
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from Love Soul
Backpack: Backpack Unicorn BW from MIAMAI (old Arcade gatcha win)
Unicorn in 1st pic: Carousel Attachment from Intrigue Co (edited to fit)
Pose: Little Diva #1 from click
Pics by my brother: Timmy (LittleTimmyTucker Resident)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio