Saturday 19 October 2013

♥ Tricky Treats Gatcha Village Preview Pictures Part 1 ♥

Hi everyone! I was lucky enough to get to go in early and blog for thisTricky Treats Gatcha Village. Some designers even sent me their goods to show you what will be on offer for you to snap up at the gatchas! I'm so excited! This is going to be a long post with MANY epic pictures.. so.. pre-warning.. Anyway.. here we go..

First of all, the sim itself is set out all spooky with a haunted house. Here's some pics of the sim itself.. not to those who get creeped out with creepy sounds, turn your volume down before landing there are definitely creepy sounds! But the sim itself looks pretty awesome:

  
 

First up,  from Pixelverse we have an awesome Hobbes Lunchbox, super cute. Who doesn't love Calvin and Hobbes? You can hold it like a proper lunch box, so it's not only adorable.. it's functional too. I wonder what other lunch boxes you can win. Also there was this cute dalmations clock! I can't wait to see what other clocks are on offer, as cute kids clocks are definitely on the back burner in world it seems.. but I think they're an adorable necessity in any kids room! Lastly, from Pixelverse, check out these amazingly awesome red panda shoes! I was totally making squee sounds when I opened these. Even the box they came in is nice! If these are anything to go by the rest of the collection is going to be great.. I have a feeling I am going to be so broke by the end of this event.

  
Marmelade has this awesome spooky set for you to lay your hands on! All different pieces to make up this fab set. The chair even has poses in it.. but I'm not using one for this particular pic, I decided on using my own. In this pic I'm dressed as Batgirl.. (not at the event) but super cute and from That's So Kyoot. 


Balaclava! made some awesome 24h Party Headbands.. including the following: Carribbean SAND, Disco RASPBERRY, Pop Rock WHITE, Retro Techno BLUE. They are awesome.. although the songs/dances within the headbands are short I really liked them. Different and something fun to do with your friends as they work like dancers if you all have them. Super fun. I also think the headband designs are pretty awesome. My personal fav would have to be the Disco RASPBERRY one followed by the Pop Rock WHITE one.. followed by the Retro Techno BLUE.. oh who am I kidding? They're all awesome. Can't wait to see what other ones are available.
Caribbean Sand
Disco Raspberry
Pop Rock White
Retro Techno Blue
Next up Bug a boodle have some awesome sauce director chairs for girls and boys. They have really neat poses in them too. I purposely didn't sit in them or it obstructs too much of the awesomeness.. and you've seen plenty of me on my blog and I'm trying to show you the chairs themselves. But trust me you won't be disappointed with the awesome poses.. there's even one called "Stuck" and it made me look like I was stuck in the chair.
Just some of the girls chairs on offer.. Princess one is rare
 
A few of the boys chairs.. middle one: Jedi Master is RARE
Next from Dark Side of the Rainbow, three awesome shirts. I'm sure there will be lots of others to choose from though.


 


Some more shirts now, but this time from UR Designs. Now although I can't really see any shadowing on these shirts, the designs are pretty epic. I'm in love with the danger atomic farts one, that just suits me down to the ground!


 

 

 



 Although I can't show you pictures of the next two.. I can try to tell you what they are a little:

Jillybean has created a variety of dancers and you all know how good fun those can be when you get together with your friends, including the following dancers:
Best Song Ever - One Direction
Gone Gone Gone - Philip Phillips
Heartbreaker - Justin Bieber
Monster Mash - Bobby Pickett
Roar - Katy Perry
The Fox - Ylvis
Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus


 Love Bugs has some cute halloween-esque gestures on offer. Some sounds perfect for boys, others for girls.. so it's a pretty mixed bag. The ones I received to blog included the following, which say:
"Gimme all da candy"
"Boo! I scared you.."
"I'm gonna steal brothers candy"
"Gimme all the chocolate and den no one will get hurt!"
"Let's do the Monster Mash!"
"I wanna steal sissy's candy!"
"Trick or treat"
"Trick or treat, smell my feet.."
"Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" - RARE


Stay tuned for another blog post with more previews.. including Baby Pie, Soken Kids and Kawaii.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio