Sunday 20 October 2013

♥ Tricky Treats Gatcha Village Preview Pictures Part 2 ♥

Hi again!

Now going to show you some more of the awesome goodies up for grabs at the Tricky Treats Gatcha Village. I think it opens at midnight SLT.

First up we have these awesome haunted houses and holdable voodoo dolls from Petit Coeur. I love the haunted houses, the one on the left is a rare one. The doll I'm holding is rare too.. Voodoo Doll Little Devil (RARE) you can't resize the doll unfortunately, but with a bit of positioning I managed to not get too much clipping going on. The doll in the next picture is Voodoo Doll Rainbow. How awesome do they look? I love them.

 

Up next we have these super cool ghosts from Baby Pie. You get a head alpha so you can be completely invisible underneath with some minor tweaking with your ToddleeDoo HUD of course. 

Crazy Ghostie

Zombie Ghostie
Rainbow Ghostie RARE
Grumpy Ghostie RARE
Mr Ghostie
Glitter Ghostie
Girlie Ghostie
Next up, we have a whole bunch of different skates for you to collect from Soken. They come in ToddleeDoo and Kids. I don't blog Kids stuff, so I'll just show you the ToddleeDoo ones, but I'm pretty sure the Kids ones are exactly the same only bigger. They come with a cool skating animation and a handy resize script. Plus two versions baby and kid ToddleeDoo so there's not too much messing around, which is always awesome. Pretty sure I'm gonna love skating around in these.

 And lastly, we have these cute pixel bracelets from Kawaii. Come with a resize script and a few different designs for you to collect. Awesome sauce!

Many thanks to my awesome brother and sister for helping me with editing up some pictures so I could get this out faster before the event opens. You both rock! Love you loads! Love my family.. they're so epic.

Anyways, enjoy the Tricky Treats Gatcha fair. Now there's a shopping guide out too which you can view here: Tricky Treats Gatcha Village Shopping Guide

Many thanks to all the creators that took part in making this event awesome and an extra special thank you to those creators that enabled me to blog this event. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio