Tuesday 12 November 2013

♥ Chalk it up to being happy ♥

I was just going around picking up some Lazy Sunday outfits I liked, when I landed in Glitter Outfitters. I immediately ended up landmarking it for later as there are a tons of awesomely cute things to be found. 

I couldn't leave without picking up this panda outfit.. it's fab. I accessorized with some silver jewelry and a hat from #hashtag that I got out of a gatcha machine at the Tricky Treats Gatcha event. The pose is from click, it was a Limited 50 find.. so it's probably all sold out by now.. but it is awesome and no doubt I will end up using it again in future posts. 

 Credits:

Outfit: {Panda} {Toddleedoo} from {Glitter Outfitters}
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Necklace: Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver from Bebe'Licious
Hat: #Furry Cap Panda v_v from #hashtag
Nails: Rock candy nails from Petite Bowtique
Pose: My Little Chalkboard from .click.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio