Sunday 17 November 2013

♥ Emo ♥

The Arcade is coming up soon, in like 14 days.. I'm super excited. 

I went to Limited 50 a little bit late and I couldn't get the outfit from Baby Pie as it was gone! Sadness! But I did manage to pick up some awesome boots from Marmelade. A few weren't even set up when I went.. so have to go back and see what is left, if anything!

That's So Kyoot had a sale, which was pretty exciting.. since I really love there at the moment.. I picked up a couple of things I liked. I also went over to Oh Daisies closing sale and picked up a couple of things too.. before it disappears forever!

These cute overalls are from Soken Kids. They might be "Emo" but I think I really rock them. I can't always be girly and wear pastels.. sometimes I want to express my dark side. I paired them with Baby Swag sneakers, which always come in handy when I need a shoe to fit a pants leg.. plus they're cute. I dunno why, but I felt like I needed to hold a pony.. sometimes you just do, right?


Credits:

Outfit: [SKL] TD Emo Red Overalls MESH by Soken Kids
Shoes: Supaa HighTops Ruf Black by Baby Swag
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha by Love Soul
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket - Silver - XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring 1: Pandoo Ring - Black from [tea.s]
Ring 2: Batty Ring from Noodles
Necklace: Playing Cards Wonderland Necklace from Buglets (Heritage Gatcha)
Pony: (Lightning) Pwnie Holding from silentsparrow
Glitter Nails and cheek glitter from Oh daisies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio