Monday 18 November 2013

♥ Families are like fudge.. ♥

...mostly sweet, with a few nuts! ♥

Todays post is totally inspired by the fact that when my daddy was playing greedy yesterday he didn't get the roll he wanted, instead of just accepting it, he got up and wiggled his butt at it. Like that showed it who was boss. That's a pretty nutty thing to do I think.. but in a way that's kinda how I know I belong.

Mummy and I went shopping a bit today, that's probably our favorite thing to do. Daddy seems to think I'm just like mummy when it comes to most things and that's definitely one thing we have in common. We love to shop! I plan to show off the goodies I grabbed in future posts. We're planning for Christmas a bit.. can't wait for Christmas now.

I'm wearing another adorable creation from Baby Pie. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's very rare if I have to pass on a Baby Pie outfit. The amount of stuff I buy from Baby Pie is ridiculous.. I look in my inventory and I think I own nearly her whole store. Keep up the awesome work Baby Pie. I get excited every time there's a new release. This is probably where I should get a life because I get excited by that, but whatever, there's worse things to be excited over! The pose is also the main reason for this post, it just screams my family.. it's from DemDoe and is so cute. It was a Woodlands Gatcha find. I think I'm a gatcha addict.. I wonder if there's a support group for that.. I might need an intervention soon.

Credits:

Outfit: Tira Complete TD Outfit from Baby Pie
Hair: Hair*140*Mocha by Love Soul
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket - Silver - XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring: Pandoo Ring - Black from [tea.s]
Glitter Nails and cheek glitter from Oh daisies
Pose: Paper Sayings (Nutty!) from DemDoe (Woodland Gatcha)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio