Monday 18 November 2013

♥ Pandicorn ♥

Saw this adorable little panda hybrid plushie yesterday for sale for Lazy Sunday at tea.s. I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it! Two awesome things combined.. a panda and a unicorn, genius! It's called the "Pandicorn" - so awesome. It was only 50 lindens too.. and came with a version for your head and a version for grownups. My mummy even got one for herself, she's been walking around with the panda on her head all day. 

Weirdly I put this outfit on and ended up spending most of the day at a desert sim.. I'm sure I must have looked a right fruit loop.. all dressed up for the cold weather surrounded by sand, palm trees and sunshine. I had to go find a winter sim to take this pic so I didn't look like too much of a freak!

Credits:

Outfit: Skylar in Mint from Madeleine's
Hair: Lumi 2 Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack - Lemon Tea from Wasabi Pills
Mittens: Mittens - White from .click. (Gatcha)
Scarf: Animal Scarf - Polar Bear from Little Closet (Gatcha)
Bracelet: Starry Bracelet Glitter Ocean from Buglets (Gatcha)
Green Glitter from Petite Bowtique (Gatcha)
Binky: Ultimate BinkyBoo-heart from oh Daisies (Closed now)
Panda-unicorn plushie: Pandicorn Plush from tea.s

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio