Thursday 28 November 2013

♥ Feeling Professional ♥

I was feeling particularly professional when working on my new project, so I slipped into this ultra cool suit by Cade. Now don't get me wrong, I like the suit.. but I had to grumble a little when my shoes and socks were two different sizes and completely in the wrong position. But after some quick editing, they were looking pretty awesome. It was from the last round of Woodland Treasure Gatcha, I swapped with my friend as he won the pink one and I won the blue one.. and needless to say it was a better fit for both of us to have the opposite colour.

The snowman in the background my mummy made, it's an old build of hers but it still rocks, it plays "Walking in the air" song when you click it. Pretty nifty! My mummy is hugely talented when it comes to building. I keep hoping some of her awesomeness will rub off onto me. One can dream! 

This is actually a sneaky peek of our project in a way.. you'll see why soon enough!

Lastly, my nose is cold. Thought you'd wanna know.

 Credits:

Outfit: Family Gatherings Suit - Dusty Rose (Baby) by Cade
Hair: Hair*140*Mocha from Love Soul
Ring: Pandoo Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Cheek Sparkles from Oh Daisies (Closed)
Nails: Glitter nails from Oh Daisies (Closed)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio