Saturday 9 November 2013

♥ Rockin' Soken ♥

Thought this was an appropriate title sine my outfit is comprised of a Soken hoodie and Soken skirt. The skirt is adorable, sadly this picture obscures its awesomeness.. but trust me, it's cute. It's shiny and awesome. The hoodie says 1 Princess on it. Not sure if that's like a "Number 1 Princess" or "I am 1" kind of deal, but being two years old.. I took it as it means "Number 1 Princess"

Having a party tomorrow to celebrate my trial being over. My mummy has made it look awesome. She rented out some more land just for my party.. and she spent ages getting it all cute and awesome looking. We're going to have so much to do, there's gonna be story time, we're going to watch Monsters University, there's going to be a treasure hunt and we're gonna dance, play greedy and have fun. So exciting!! It's a costume party too.. even the grownups are dressing up. I hope the people I invited turn up.. so scared mummy gone to all this effort and it will just be me partying on my own because they couldn't make it or forgot or whatever. Already had 2 people say they couldn't make it, 3 people said they would.. the rest didn't get back to me! I really need more friends for this kind of thing.. haha.

Heritage Gatcha is now open again.. I went round with my mummy and mummy spoilt me. We were only looking at first for things to put in a party bag, but most ended up in my inventory. -Giggles- Thanks mummy, you really do spoil me! A lot of super cute things over there! 

Credits:

Hoodie: TD 1 Princess Zip Up Hoodie from Soken Kids
Skirt: TD Pink Shine Layered Mini Skirt MESH from Soken Kids
Shoes: Shoe Box - Chibi from Pixelverse (from Tricky Treats Gatcha event)
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack - Lemon Tea from Wasabi Pills
Head panda: Panda-head-P from d-lab
Sippy cup: Glitter Candy Sippie from oh Daisies (quick she's closing on 17th)
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Nails: Glitter Sparkle Nails (TD) from Tiddleywinks


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio